the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

It seems that my beloved's good wishes have assisted me and bolstered me, keeping me in the lead. The rotunda is so close - there's still a chance that someone may pass me. I look back. It seems that Oxy has fallen farther behind, but the gray one is still up not too far behind me. I grunt. Can't give up yet - I'm not quite at the rotunda. My legs are ready to give out. Just... a few... okay several strides more. The green grass of the land of the rotunda is now under my hooves, the lushness of it a boon to me. My frogs are cushioned by the sod and at least that gives a little relief to me.

Finally, the rotunda before me. It's special to me, because it was where Damaris hatched, and where Lakota and I met. There she taught me to feed my newborn pup, and care for her. What a precious memory that I hold dear to me. At the base of the rotunda I skid to a halt, my body trembling with the effort of the race I have just run. I don't even notice if anyone has passed me, or if I have come up first. All I can think about is resting and being reunited with my bonded. I drop to my knees slowly and roll over to my side, heaving. Of course, stopping so suddenly isn't good for my body - I should cool down and walk, relax my muscles. Fuck that. My side moves up and down dramatically as I try to catch my breath, wheezing for air. I tilt my head and nibble a little grass, then tilt it up to gaze in the sky, looking for Midas. Where are you, my little pup? I want you by my side again. My white eyes scan around me as I look up and examine my surroundings. Midas should be arriving soon, and whether or not Oxy and the gray one have arrived before me or after, they should be present. But lifting my head - it seems like it takes too much energy, and I drop it to the ground again. Uff-da.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Rostislav - 04-28-2014, 10:56 PM