the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

The journey had been an interesting one to say the least. I smiled as the thick grove of trees lengthened and grew taller with each pressing beat. Volcanic ash melted away into the exotic warmth—limbs had been pumping ferociously and the tiny pup that balanced with claws dug deep into my spine was more than ready to meet ground again. Fina had already arrived and was perched upon the last golden arch. Watching the runners come across with her beak wide in delight.

I alighted across the ground, just on the otherside of the arch. Head dipped to the winner, and the runnerup. Two warriors, both in their prime of life, I smiled at each and spoke, “Rostislav, and Ciceron; ye has run hard and well—despite the personal danger.”

Rostislav you have won the race and stand as Hidden Falls new Legatus. Ciceron, you came in second place and you have earned the title Praetor, second in command to the Legatus.

As an added bonus, Rostislav, Midas will be making you armor upon the completion of his quest to get iron magic.

And Ciceron, you will receive a detailed pixel of your character from me <3.

Oxy, though you didn't finish the race, you did make it off the block. Midas has offered to craft you a small item of your choosing.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 05-01-2014, 04:27 PM