the Rift

New World

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

I have traveled a long distance from my former home. Every now and then I cast a glance over my shoulder to make sure I am not being followed. Not that I am scared if they do, I can surely hold my own. But i'd rather not have to. After all, I think those... two-legged creatures aren't that fast not on horseback. I can only hope, although I hate the way I had to get rid of their mounts... I never meant to harm anyone....

None of that matters now, as I can tell I am clearly entering a new land. The trees seemed thicker than before, like I am entering a forest. My icy blue eyes take in everything around me. Where am I? Mother had never left our home, rather stayed hidden. Now that we are separated I am alone and wandering. I suppose I should settle down somewhere, because I for sure can not go back to my birth home.

A glimmer of a ray of sunshine peeked through the trees, glancing off my spiral mahogany and aqua horn. Why had mother chosen to live so close to those two legged things? She told me my Father belonged to one of them. He's the reason that I am built heavier than she is. Being part draft did have it's advantages though.... Now to find a home....

"Hello? Anyone here?" It must be a good thing I am used to the cold... Because it's cooler here than my old home... Thicker coat wins after all. To think I used to hate my thicker coat in the summertime....

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
New World - by Esther - 04-12-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-12-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-13-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-15-2014, 01:12 AM