the Rift

New World

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

I hope he does not think that I am innocent and ever experienced life before now. After all, when you spend your life on the run from those two legged creatures there isn't much time to set up herd rankings and things like that. I like what he calls us, the crowned. It makes me feel like I am royalty or something. Like for the first time in my life I am special. He speaks of the leads as if they are something awesome and amazing. I guess I shall have to find out for myself. The herd is in the north, which I like already.

He waits for a moment, long enough for me to take in all the information about the herd. He then starts in on his own rank. He was part of the force that protected the herd from dangers! What luck I have! If those two legged creatures ever do show up, I shall be safe. I can handle myself, but not against the crowd that had been chasing me. "I would certainly love to meet your Lord and Lady, ]and the General too. My fighting skills are basic, but I am eager to learn."

Just then his pup he called Odette moved. He placed her back on the ground and she seemed eager to run after something else. He did not give chase, instead speaking to me. He spoke of how the Basin is a family, and they would welcome me.... Would they welcome me if they knew my blood was not pure unicorn? I shall keep that fact to myself. The pride I hear in his voice makes me want to know more about this family. Eager to know everything about my potential new home. "Perhaps on the way there, you can tell me more about this, Helovia that you welcomed me to before?" I really hope I don't sound stupid in front of the older and handsome stag, but when you have lived outside a herd all your life and on the run... You become very curious about your surroundings when you get the chance to settle down.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
New World - by Esther - 04-12-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-12-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-13-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-15-2014, 01:12 AM