the Rift

[OPEN] [LEADS] Welcome to your Kingdom, down.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

k a h l u a

The queen was trying to stay home now more, if only because Kaj worried about her when she ventured out, but it was hard for her wanderer's heart to stay tethered in the lands for long. At least it was easy where there were tasks to complete or friends to be found, but even the lively woods seemed to be quiet as of late. They just needed more members, that was all, as was always her solution. More bodies to spread the word of peace, more friends to bring a bright and cheery attitude to the mist forest. And today was her lucky day, it seemed. Perhaps she could accomplish both missions- keeping her king happy and adding new friends to their family- just by answering the call that rang out through the morning air.

Picking up an easy trot, Kahlua made her way to the shattered remains of the wall, lips turned down as she remembered that she still needed to ask her king his thoughts on the matter. She had asked various council members, reached for their thoughts when she didn't know how to interpret her own, and could only come to one logical conclusion- the wall had to go. Mirage had been afraid, secretive, stealthy, hiding her family away. But as Lady Moon had reminded her and Kaj, she was not Mirage and she did not have to follow in Mirage's footsteps. She could pave her own way as queen, make her own history and footsteps. It would just take some time.

Coming upon the beast and his dog, Kahlua looked up to him, though not much afraid at his height. He was only inches taller than Kaj, with whom she was more than happy to cuddle up against. “My friend,” she offered brilliantly with a nod, stepping over various patches of broken glass to be closer to this monstrous stranger. “I'm Kahlua, how can I help you?” Her dancing soprano matched her smile and bouncing step in every way, her presentation nothing more than a child draped in a queen's robes, but it was part of her charm. She would not be Kahlua without it.

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes

Image Credits :: Table by Time

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LEADS] Welcome to your Kingdom, down. - by Kahlua - 04-12-2014, 10:58 PM