the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: coY9AM0.png]

The Deep Forest. It was Ghost's favourite place to visit, the best place to hide and delightfully the most haunted of all dwellings, in the sprites mind. It was a tragic place, just how many lives had been ruined here? How many bodies now lay with the roots of scarred trees that creaked and moaned in the wind? She would never know such interesting information and that was why it excited her the most; she'd simply never know. A puzzle never to be solved and secrets hidden far too deep for her to dig them up. The forest was a master of shadow and enigma, if Ghost ever became half as good as the trees here then well... The world would fall and realization would only strike when she was Queen of everything. Ghost came here to learn and to drift through its shadows whilst her mind thought of grandiose things she could not yet achieve.

Her wings were folded as she walked, the red tips tucked neatly beside her bodice and her tail hung limp between her legs. She walked like this for some time as the sun did battle with the branches, reaching her coat now and then with a welcome warm beam. Her quiet hooves had carried her quite a ways until she saw him sobbing and sighing through the undergrowth. In fact, she saw his hair first, which was quite bizarre to say the least clasped in gold and arching from his neck and rear. Approaching from somewhere near his right she noted his markings, his horn and his stature; small, but not Seele size and he had a flashy halcyon weapon that stained his face a similar colour. Another interesting creature she had never met before and even though once in her life she may have simply observed and moved on, Ghost was slowly getting better at approaching others. In her own special way.

"Does that not... Bother you?" her quiet cool accent asked in bafflement as she nodded to his strange hair style with a look of perplexion. It'd bother me she silently spoke in amusement to herself.

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!