the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: coY9AM0.png]

"Did I scare you?" She asked in amusement to his comment. Ghost never really paid attention to how silent she could be, the belle enjoyed the shadows and the shadows happened to be quiet. He was, however, a rather interesting and forward fellow as she soon found out when his eyes crossed her bodice and enlarged at the sight. It was something Ghost wasn't used to, in fact it was the opposite, most just looked upon her with disgust. As if something like her shouldn't exist. Mauja had been the first to reject her as a foal, but certainly not the last, a stallion named Ricochet was quick to turn his nose at her dis-figuration. She was so used to it that when this male came gleaming up to her she found quite uncomfortable and for a moment her gaze faltered. This wasn't right, he was supposed to say how ugly she looked and proceed to call her by many names, that or ignore what she was completely. Ghost wasn't quite sure how to meet his curiosity. Should she smile? Grunt? Flee? Her hooves portrayed her wild thoughts as they shuffled on the ground under his gaze.

She was saved briefly, however, by the appearance of a mare many years her senior who said nothing but a whicker in hello. This femme was light in colour too, much like the stag, some faint marking touched her hind quarters and the rest of her looked like she'd just been dragged in from sea. The stranger smelt of nowhere in particular and her stature was much smaller than the height of Ghost who dipped her head in silent greeting. All in all the sprite was great in contrast to these two pale souls who stood much less in height and 'standing out from the crowd' had never been more relevant in her life. Not that these two weren't without their own intricacies that intrigued the young spirit all the same.

Returning to the male after acknowledging the other female of their small company, Ghost finally found the words she had been looking for. "I have advantages and disadvantages though you are the first to look upon me as dazzling. The attention I can do without." Ghost did not know what to do with attention, she was the dagger that quietly slipped through a throat here and there and a dagger was handled by its master. That's all she knew for now. She was also rather drab to the poor boys glorious curiosity before her.

Though a small smile did slowly touch her lips as she frowned lightly and remarked "you're not exactly normal yourself."

@[Fraub]

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3