the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Boredly, she picked her way through the forest she had visited many times, and with every step, the woods became more dense, the undergrowth becoming thicker by the second. By now, she could easily make her way through the region, with a few stumbles but still maintain stability and save herself from embarrassment if anyone would ever happen to see. 

Flicking her harks, she hoped that she would pick up voices that would intrigue her, not bore her. And after a few minutes of listening to distant and fate conversations, her shoulders slumped, absolutely nothing to do. So why not have a little fun? With a smirk, she closed her orbs, a blanket of darkness blocking her path, and stumbled forward. Dangerous, but quite entertaining and good way to improve her senses. She carried on like this for several minutes, stumbling and nearly falling to her knees almost every second, before she tripped over a root and crashed into... A body? Her orbs flew open, a gasp escaping her kissers as she tumbled backward, stepping on the root again, causing her to lift her hind leg and wince as it scraped against the price of earth. Side stepping, she nearly bumped into the bodice of another, one she recognized faintly. A girl, pale with a star on her rump. Seaweed and trinkets like ornaments in her locks. Swerving, she finally came to a halt and turned to set her gaze upon the Stallion she had ran into, a white man with a beautiful horn, but some kind of odd hair do, that Abishia found, oddly, pleasing. A light smile passed her lips and she giggled nervously. "My goodness,  that was so clumsy of me. I am so sorry sir. " She sighed, then turned and bowed her head at each of them."I'M Abishia.  And apparently I'M horrible at first impressions. "

@[Fraub] @[Ghost] @[Mermaid]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-12-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-13-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-18-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 11:53 PM