the Rift

of mice and men

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Ghost snorted and watched him back up; the scared one. The mare never knew which reaction she was going to get, some simply looked upon her like they'd been seeing hybrids their whole life, some looked at her in wonder, some in revultion and others were like this one; shocked. "To fly." She answered him bluntly before he drove on, calming down now, to inform her that he was not actually tied but instead fit with something called a... Halter?! Ghost snorted her confusion but pursued it no more, satisfied with it being a foreign thing. He announces himself as Badger, named for his appearance she presumed and she liked his name. It was an easy one to remember and an easy face to put it to. All the easier to find him again, should the occasion ever arise.

The tatty book responded first and offered his name as Ruske. Ruske the Nurse! Commendable job, but he worked for the misty land she had been born in, a shame really. He spoke of peace and knowledge, Ghost would much like to know what knowledge they had, but an interrogation here was not the best idea. She listened carefully instead, picking up on each word before she chipped in after. "Ghost is my name." She answered, but didn't go on as the scent and footsteps of another had caught her senses.

She was sickly sweet, splattered in snow and mud, a delicate flower who was apparently her herd mate. The joys! She had seen mares like this one before, but she reserved judgement for now, she knew very little about this mare.

Abishia she named herself and was a mare she had not seen at the herd meeting. A newcomer maybe? Ghost let her gaze trail over her once until there was a gap in the conversation for her to smoothly pitch in. "I am also of the Hidden Falls, though I do not know this one." She looked at the flowery Princess with a curious unreadable look, but said no more on the subject. "The falls can offer you the same as the Worlds Edge and any other land. We reside just under the mountain in a hidden paradise of green forage and cascading water. There are other equines like yourself and very few like me." Ghost was a little more plain than radiant Abishia, but she smiled a rare amused smile and it lit up her features as she played the game of recruiting.

here we go again
it's madness

@[Badger]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
of mice and men - by Badger - 04-12-2014, 07:08 PM