the Rift

[OPEN] Big Blue Eyes

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida

Oh awesome! He didn't mind if we joined in! I could of pranced on the spot. He even answered my question about the thing on his head. It's called a horn. I wonder for a moment why I don't have one, but then I remember what my Dad had said about those with horns and wings. He said they were lesser beings than us. Well, He sure didn't seem any lesser than I am. In fact if you go by height, I would probably be the lesser being. Oh he was even making a silly face! I think I have my first new friend.

However it does not take long for another to join us. This time, she's younger than I am.... AND SHE HAS WINGS! This is the first time I've seen anyone outside of my own kind. The girl introduces herself at once, and the older boy followed suit. I guess it's my turn now. "I'm Merida, and this is Miles." I to look down, to see who this Inari was and oh boy! Miles gets a new friend too! I can barely contain my excitement. "I found him in a strange orb thing after I arrived here... But I don't know what he is.... He looks like a fox... But has to many tails from what I knew..." Miles looked up at me before rolling over to sit on his own haunches. His green eyes watched the fox carefully, wanting to play but not sure if Inari wanted to play or not.

I probably should of kept this part to myself, but I find myself blurting out. "My Dad says that those with horns and wings are in-inferior to us.... But you don't seem like that at all!" Yea, probably shouldn't of said that, but oh well. A girl has to learn somehow about the ways of this world... Might as well learn now before I become an adult and sound stupid.

"Talking"

@[Faeanne] @[Sacre] -Sorry for the wait!

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Faeanne - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 06-04-2014, 08:41 PM