the Rift

[OPEN] Big Blue Eyes

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

Today was like any other day... Well not really. Miles had hatched now, so instead of being alone all the time the young girl with was the young kitsune twenty four hours a day. He was like her brother of sorts, but she was the protective big sister.

The other new thing was, Merida had a Dad.... Could you really even call him a Dad? She barely knew him after all. Her mind began to spin with the words echoing in her mind "I'm not the best at situations like this - however from what you've said, and going by the time I, ahem, knew your mother, I have reason to believe I may be your father." He said he knew her, but yet he had not stayed with her to see the child she carried for him. Yes, Merida already knew about the birds and the bees. The Old Mare who had raised her for the first six months of her life had told her as much. She had to, when the girl started asking why her Momma died when she arrived in the world.

In a way, she and her Dad had caused her Momma's death.... It was her birth.... Her Dad's knowing her Momma.... Momma from what the Old Mare said must of barely been in her first heat when set met her Dad. Young and naive. He must of take advantage of this.... What did that mean for her Dad? Was he always this cruel to others?

The sound of play caught Merida's ears first. It had been months, since she was barely three months old, that the girl had gotten to play. Without hesitation the girl with little Miles in tow charged forward. The kitsune quickly fell behind the girl which was probably a good thing. The girl on the other hand raced forward before throwing her weight to her hind legs and skidding to a stop near the colt and his fox, spraying sand everywhere. She grinned, please with herself as Miles finally caught up. The little guy tumbles over himself and rolls to flop out on his back just beyond the girl's front hooves. "Hope you don;t mind if we join in.." That's when she saw it. Upon his head was a strange thing. It stuck out from his forehead. Without thinking the girl blurted out. "What's that on your head?"

"blah blah blah."
@[Sacre] - Sorry it took so long

Messages In This Thread
Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Faeanne - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 06-04-2014, 08:41 PM