the Rift

[OPEN] Big Blue Eyes

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
demons run, but count the cost,
the battle's won, but the child is lost

Happiness was an infectious emotion that sunk into the skin and lifted spirits, it formed smiles and created friendships; Sacre and Inari danced in its euphoria. However, they weren't alone for long as another rumble of youthful legs joined in the fun and skidded to a halt beside him, sending sand flying everywhere including the young sooty boy who squinted through the scattering of grains until finally he could open his eyes fully to the beaming girl before him. She was a beautiful contrast of colour like sun kissed rocks on a snowy day, her eyes a spring time green and her face a whirl of uplifting smiles. Sacre stared back startled for a moment, her entrance had completely taken him by surprise, but finally he broke into gales of laughter and proffered his head in greeting. "I don't mind at all" he replied simply before she charged on into her question and Sacre's face changed into one of confusion. My head? What does she- Oh! There was only one thing on his head after all, but it was the first time anyone had ever asked what it was.

"You mean my horn?" He asked with an amused voice as his eyes turned in to try look at it and his face became a goofy expression. His antics lasted as long as it took for the second voice to kick in and Sacre to notice the second appearance of a another young filly whose brown fur was splattered in gold and feathered appendages. Her face framed by pale locks and Sacre admired the way she could simply hang in mid-air, what a thing it must be to be able to fly. His father would disagree naturally and Sacre didn't understand what it was about the extra limbs or the hornless that his sire despised so much. Perhaps he was not seeing what d'Artagnan saw in these others. Whether he was smart or a fool remained to be seen.

She introduces herself as Faenne and Sacre smiles in greeting "hello Faenne! I'm Sacre and this is Inari" he nods and looks down to his bonded, noting for the first time that his fox wasn't looking at either Faenne or the grinning girl, but instead was staring in hurtful shock at the kitsune and Sacre sucked in a sharp breath. Just like Natraj! Inari was now convinced that every fox in the world had more tails than he did and that he had been born with some defect to only have one tail. He whined quietly at his misfortune and sat back on his haunches next to his sooty friend. "He's just like Natraj isn't he Inari!" Sacre laughed at his bonded who threw him a disgusted look and nodded glumly.
Image Credits

@[Merida] Sorry for the wait!

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Faeanne - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM