[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
@[Rohesia] @[Abishia] @[Midas] @[Seele]

Delinne
it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are

The walk between the Hidden Falls and the Threshold wasn't very long, but times like these it really felt like it. My bones were aching from all the walking and it felt like I was burning up inside. 'Am I sick? I sure hope not..' I thought, my head was hanging low as I almost dragged my hooves through the thin layer of snow. It was melting away to make way for the flowers and fresh, green grass. 'I hope this fever doesn't last long.. No time to be sick.' Because soon, the rain would start falling and give nutrition to the earth, and anyone who was sick during the rainy days in Birdsong were most likely doomed to die. I glanced back and looked at the two young mares who were following me. Abishia had grown so much since I last saw her. Now, she was a beautiful young mare and she had found - or been given? - a horn to wear upon her brow. It was beautiful, and if her forelock was right you couldn't even see it.
The other mare, Rohesia, was beautiful as well, simple but gorgeous and I wondered what had brought her to a damned land like this. Perhaps abuse? Maybe death? Either way, I didn't care because as far as I knew, I had nothing to say about judging that kind of things.

As we came closer to the welcoming path into my home, I flicked my jagged ear back and ruffled the golden feathers by doing so. "We're close." The sun was on it's way down and the sky had a shimmering fiery color blended with calming lavender. And as I rose my head high, I smelled the fresh scent of cold water and growing moss, feeling it freshen up my nostrils and lungs. "Rohesia, Abishia.. We're home now. Welcome to the Hidden Falls." To our left was a slight waterfall and in front of us were trees and snowpatched green hills. Dezba let out a meowlike roar, letting it echo among the trees. I smiled and turned my black body so that I would face the young mares. They were both very much younger than me, and it was clear on the size of their bellies and the straight backs that they had not yet carried a foal, or if they had, they covered it well.
"You will meet our leaders soon. What do you think of your new home so far?" My smile got wider and I looked at them both. "I at least thinks it's lovely. My son, my daughter and myself has lived here for only a season so far."

"Talk."

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Delinne - 04-13-2014, 07:21 AM