the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Rohesia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

narrator . speech . thought

A short yet intimidating figure raced towards our group, jolting to a stop nearby and snorting at us. The creature had strange red all over her body and swirls on her face, unique markings she had never seen before. Rohesia glanced nervously at Delinne, assuming she knew the Unicorn and relying on her reactions. She followed suite by lowering her head in respect to the newcomer but raised it quickly, still unsure when it came to propriety. As Seele introduced herself, Rohesia noticed Delinne's ears pressed tightly against her neck. Despite that, her voice didn't hold the same contempt Rohesia believed she saw in her eyes.

Rohesia followed Abishia's introduction with her own, but she did not bow her head. Instead she used the most respectful language she could and said,
"Well met, my lady. As Delinne said, I am Rohesia. I just found this land and would be honored to be welcomed into your herd." As she spoke her eyes scanned slightly behind Seele, wondering if she had her own companion like Dezba. To her disappointment she didn't see any lurking eyes or fluttering branches. Though the mare in front of her caught her attention with see-through hooves and horn that sparkled when the sun hit them. Though she appeared rather comfortable, Rohesia felt like she should be able to smell death radiating from Seele, reminding her of the Grim Reaper she had heard of in so many horror stories. Her judgement scratched at unwarranted but she had been taught to use the appearance and actions of someone to judge them, not necessarily their feigned feelings. She waited in anticipation to see if her trepidation was warranted.

Tags: @[Abishia] @[Midas] @[Seele] @[Delinne]
OOC: Sorry crappy post is crappy :/

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Rohesia - 04-16-2014, 03:18 PM