the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

I will admit that my voices were giggling in pleasure at how the young painted one had been taught manners. Some seemed to lack it these days, and that highly displeased Innerste who had conditioned even the slightest idea of manners into my frame. It was with my rank that the young one bowed even deeper and offered her graces in meeting me and then her desire to become a part of our herd.
Delinne whispered my name before lowering her head in a bow before introducing the two whom she had brought in with her. "The pleasure is mine," I said, a sweetness curling my voice as Rohesia spoke up. Both would like a place in this herd, which I would be so willing to grant.

Just put them to work, remember jobs and purposes are what keep everyone... focused.. Schwere reminded her before silence befell. Liebling clearing my head from the voices for the concentration that was so needed in these times. But, before I could speak up the winged one was landing and calling his welcomes. "Midas," I said, smirking as I turned my crown toward him. There is a gentle breath in before I allow my voice to take again, just loud enough to be heard over the sweet roar of the waterfall. "If you would like a place in here I will not stop you if Delinne believes you to be fit. We just ask that everyone serves a purpose and aids our herd. Rohesia, Abishia, there are many avenues to choose. Those with strengthened minds generally lean towards our sleuths, strengthened hearts towards healing, caring souls towards our storytellers, empowered bodies toward our warriors, and ingenuity generally leads those to a crafting position. I take care of those under the sleuths and healers - Midas under the warriors and crafters." I explained, allowing a gentle smile to rest on my lips as I awaited to see just what they might say.

--ooc
I can change ranks, so once you let me know what position Rohesia wants to fill then I can add her there as soon as I see the post ;3

I'm gonna leave my body, I'm gonna lose my mind
image credit
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Seele - 04-20-2014, 05:33 PM