the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

With pleasantries quickly ushered aside, Seele explained the expectations of our herd. The two newblood’s answered readily enough with a clear idea of what area they wished to pursue. One had the desire to explore the arts of magic and crafting, the other aspired to try her hoof toward becoming a spy. Both occupations would serve our family, “I have no objections.” Gaze flickered momentarily toward Seele, respectfully waiting for a mutual agreement. “Abishia,” attention shifted to the painted woman child, “Seek out Elsa or Cashmere once thee is settled. They will help get ye started in tasks that require a Crafter.”

Only time would tell how these two filled their positions and climbed the ranks. Far too often I’d seen herdmates use clans as a halfway house—resting and eating till their stomachs burst with enjoyment, then fleeing at the first sign of trouble. So few actually stood the test of time when loyalty became strained. A herd took all sorts to run smoothly, even the crazies had their place in the world. I smiled easily at the group, allowing myself to enjoy the company of those who wouldn’t bite with their cool dark eyes—perhaps having a few sane folk around would ease the hearts of those who were plagued with problems. Lord knew that we needed a little sanity in our life, or at least, in mine. “Come further in dear sisters, rest from your journey and seek out the comforts of home.” Painted limbs shuffled my stout frame aside for them to start trailing inward.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:38 PM