the Rift

Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
Query just stared as the jay-bird horse just continued to lay there in his depressed state. He also seemed completely confused, like nothing she had said had made sense to him. Once again Query tried nudging the jay to stand up.

"You'll get nowhere layin' on the ground like that y'know."

Is nice. "Are you askin' if I'm nice, or are you tellin' me I'm nice. Well...I like to think that I'm nice...and I guess if you're tellin' me, then thanks."

Poor Query was now getting confused herself. Did he not know how to talk properly...Query just tried to go with it. She didn't want to be rude to the poor guy and just abandon him here.

Fox guardian He still thought she was the fox. Oh well, it didn't bother her too much, in fact she found it a little amusing and had to smirk a bit at that, but then Dying, how work? came up and confused her once more. Was he askin' her how dying worked? Why would one want to know that?

"I don't know exactly how dying works myself. But I imagine it's not a very pleasant experience. Why would one want to die, when there's so many things out there to discover."

Messages In This Thread
Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Jaydan - 08-19-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Jaydan - 08-25-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Jaydan - 09-11-2012, 12:09 AM
RE: Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Query - 09-11-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Jaydan - 09-14-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Imagine there's no heaven [questing/open] - by Jaydan - 09-16-2012, 12:21 AM