the Rift

[OPEN] Who's tongue is sharper?

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat joined in with her laughter at the comment. He watched the mare’s dislike towards his companion and amusement appeared on his face. Odette was obnoxious, he wouldn’t even try to deny that but he still had to admit there was something oddly endearing about her. He flicked his tail and shook his head slowly. “Yeah, she is. A wild, fucking annoying bitch that assumes everyone is her friend. One day it’ll land her a kick in the face.” He snort and shook his head. “Thanks for not kicking her in the face I suppose, I’m sure it was and still is incredibly tempting.” Humor laced his tone. This mare struck him as one that could give him witty retorts, that was the sort of company he enjoyed. Even if he craved solitude often he would still sacrifice his alone time for a session of sarcasm.

As the mare stepped away from her, Odette of course was confused by this. How could someone not love her. Déodat rolled his eyes at her. This dog was a thorn in his side and he pondered why he had ever taken that egg. Of course he knew he never meant such thoughts, but perhaps it would drop a hint for Odette to once and awhile actually behave.

If that’s what you call it. That drew a smirk upon his face and a soft snicker. “That is the polite title. It’s true name is ‘annoying little shit that assumes everyone likes her’. Really a dangerous quality to have when so few actually do, it’s healthier to know when others hate you. Or at least I find it much easier to get through life to embrace other’s disdain towards me.” His gaze flickered down to Odette and then back towards the mare as she introduced herself. “It’s a pleasure Agrona.” He wouldn’t pry into the place that she called home, that may get a bit too intrusive for such a potentially unfriendly encounter.

"Speech speech speech"

@[Agrona]
[So sorry for the wait ;-;]
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 03:23 AM