the Rift

[OPEN] Who's tongue is sharper?

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

A high pitched yip had caused my ears to slam back against pale white hair, my laced snout lifting into the air simultaneously from the heavily vegetated earth. The half-chewed grass sticking out of the side of my dark lips wiggled in a soft breeze, only to be sucked back into rotating jaws and ground up into liquid grass. The barks were random and quiet, perhaps only carried by the wind, but whatever it was that was creating the racket on this quiet day was going to die. The newly found steel hole in my ear was strange and was probably going to take some time to get used to; every time the wind passed through, I could feel it go through my ear! I hadn't been able to see it myself yet, and I cannot remember how in god's name it got there.. but it's there. This has caused the random twitching to become even more frequent and irritating.

I had found this place of peace not very long ago, and every time I've visited it's been relaxing and far away from everyone. Except for this time.. apparently. Another yap sends my irrational nerves through the roof and I begin to press on toward the nuisance, silky forelock twisting around the dual antlers that jut from my crown. It doesn't take long before my long legs have found their way around a cluster of rocks that separates the mountain side and another open field; I can see a red-hued body in the distance, and instantly I realize that the yapper is probably with him. God damn it. I sigh outwardly, my ears lifting slightly from my poll.

Whether or not other beings want me around, I somehow always seem to appear. This stranger seems to be doing the same that I had been: getting away. My right ear swivels forward, deep lilac eyes trying to make out any distinct patterns or figures attached to the stallion. Perhaps this would turn out like the meeting had with the Mammoth.. that would be entertaining. Fucker. Finally, I decide to meet the stranger. Both ears perk forward and I begin to walk toward the stranger, long legs swiftly carrying me in a bouncy walk toward the unicorn. As I near, caution shades my body and I allow my ears to turn backward again, my happy bob now dropping into a curious stalk.

I pause a comfortable distance away, keeping about three body-lengths between us just incase this son of a bitch ended up being a cunt just like that Mammoth had. Now that I was close and could make out the ruby gem atop Pretty Boy 2's skull, I felt the need to preen and make myself look even more suitable. "Is your pup always so noisy?" My raspy voice is hard, laced with the slightest hint of irritation, but I cannot let myself get off of the wrong foot with everyone, can I? The corners of my lips turn upward, an attempt at a genuine smile spreading slowly across dark features.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Déodat]
Ooc: I'm sorry for the long wait!

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 04:55 PM