the Rift

[OPEN] See without seeing; Hear without hearing

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

Folding his wings into his compact, muscular frame, the russet and white warrior cast his raptor eyes over the land his hooves had recently touched down upon. Ampere had instructed he should examine this place and that he was to do this with one of his fellow Dragon's Throat inhabitants. Someone named Andromeda? He hadn't heard the name before, nor recalled seeing the mare prior. Having little else to do and patience not one of his strengths today, the stallion had taken to the air, indicating he would meet Andromeda in this Secret Grove - whatever it was.

Idly, the fighter wondered how such places received their names. This lush, shaded, peaceful area was certainly not secret. Before today he had never set foot here, yet it was not hard to find. A nauseatingly thick stench of pheromones permeated the place, this little slice of Helovian heaven obviously where others came to fornicate and birth their spawn, he mused. What sort of plotting could possibly happen here?

Dalibor supposed it would be good to know who was being born, but it was springtime. There would be an explosion of children; there was no way they could keep track of all of them. Illicit love affairs might be useful to know as well, in case such fevered couplings offered an upper hand in the pitched political battle between the lands.

He was unsure. It had been some time since he had been part of a herd, and the pegasus felt as though acclimating to including the needs of the group was happening slowly. Being solitary for as long as he had, it was habit to think of himself and himself only. What the herd needed was something he hadn't considered for...

Well. Since Allana had been taken from him. A frown descended upon his scarred lips and Dalibor found himself gazing at his softly undulating reflection, his hooves having carried him to to edge of the pristine water in this place. She would have loved a place like this, while he would have felt it cliché and kitsch, in a fashion. He had never been one for mainstream displays of affection, or overly romantic venues.

Still. He would have brought her here to see her smile, to watch the joy softly light up her features, make her eyes warm and inviting. To hear and feel the gratitude in her voice and her body, to receive satisfaction in knowing he had made his woman happy.

"I miss you," he murmured, a familiar ache settling in his chest. The faster he left this place, the better. He was supposed to do this with someone else, so he'd best find that mare.

Guess I'm looking for a pegasus... he thought ruefully. With no idea what Andromeda looked like, Dalibor was somewhat at a loss. Maybe he should have been more patient. Ah well. If he didn't find her, he could do this on his own. It wasn't required they were together, though it had been suggested that was preferred.

So he searched.

@[Andromeda]

OOC: I know we don't have to do it together, but I thought it might be nice for Dalibor to meet others, and he'd think Andromeda was pretty :3 Also open to anyone who might feel like interacting with Dalibor.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
See without seeing; Hear without hearing - by Dalibor - 04-13-2014, 03:03 PM