the Rift

[OPEN] Sleepwalking [Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"Where? The Edge? Where is Paladin now?" I had caught his interest, but not in the way that I thought I would. This stallion was surely a mystery, but if he were to revenge his loved one I would not stop him. The way he spoke about... Allana... made it sound like he really loved her and their child and it made me sad that they had been killed so brutally by such a selfish character. I sighed heavily. Helping him, I wouldn't doubt doing so at all. Not for one second. "Last time I saw him, he helped the Qian take over the Edge. I do not know if he lives with them nowadays, but you could always check if he truly does." I spoke, lifting my eyes to meet his. "The Valiant is surely a mystery... If you find him, tell him that I have still not forgiven him for invading my home and stealing it from me." After my last word was spoken, soft drums started to play behind me and I looked back, only to find my sweet companion coming back - and with a rabbit in her mouth.

"Hello, my babe. Shall we go?" The jaguar nodded so that the rabbit's limp body swayed with the movement. I turned away from the pegasus, but shot one last glance at him before I left with Dezba. "Good luck, Dalibor. And you shall know, you have me as an acquaintance if you should need me in the future." A friendly smile was fired at him and then we left, trotting into our home again.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 266
Tags: @[Dalibor]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-13-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-13-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-19-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-07-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 08:18 AM