the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Gold-Leaf was right - Dalibor didn't notice her tension, but he felt it. Fascinating how the air around a person shifted and changed depending on their mood. For a few brief seconds, a feeling of tightness permeated the immediate area around him and he gazed flatly, bored, at this mare. What was her sudden problem? Whatever it was, she'd best deal with it; he was not in the mood right now.

The stallion introduced himself, finding little reason not to. If she wanted to kill him she was welcome to try, but he doubted that would be the case. And he was right, because the only thing she asked was that he might teach her to fight - if he wasn't opposed to beating down on women, that was. "I am an equal-opportunity violence provisioner," he replied smartly, with a smirk.

Gold-Leaf claimed she was here to get away from other horses. "Why'd you talk to me, then? Why not just let me go, remain alone?" he inquired pointedly. Not that he much cared they were talking, but it seemed counterintuitive for someone trying to avoid others to seek out a conversation. With the stallion Mauja? Dalibor toyed briefly with asking about this Mauaj, but realized he didn't give a fuck who the male was or why they'd been interacting. Or why she left him.

"Hm?" he grunted quietly, coming out of his thoughts when she called his name. Dalibor really wasn't all that prickly, in good moments. He was just rough, a spearhead left unpolished, sharp, deadly, not pretty and often without direction - so he hurt those he didn't intend to, and kept everyone at a distance. Gold-Leaf complimented his observation of the Endless Blue and said that the others who lived here prior likely weren't winged. Interesting. Maybe she wasn't as vapid as her pretty, shiny, outward appearance suggested.

"I see." Dalibor's gaze broke from hers back out to the wide, vast blue expanse. "I don't actually have much of a reason not to do something absolutely stupid and almost die today. I just don't feel like putting out the effort required to prove the wingless wrong, if they were the ones who named it. If I found another land I'd have to explore it...and that would be just way too much damn work."

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Dalibor - 05-27-2014, 09:59 PM