the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

"I am an equal-opportunity violence provisioner," Dalibor smirks at me, and I can't help but give him a teethy grin. "Oh, are you know? I guess you'll just have to prove it to me sometime." I say this so I will have a reason to meet up with him again. Dalibor is too attractive to never see again. I've always thought roans were pretty and handsome. Dalibor is Exhibit A. I do need to learn how to the fight for the future if I ever want to become a lead. Dalibor seems to have been in plenty of fight with all those scars he has. I wonder if he has fought a lot here, or if the scars out from out-of-Helovia experiences.

As I tell him that I came to be alone, he asks the question I was hoping he wouldn't. He asks me why I started talking to him if I came to be alone. My answer is a good answer, but I do not know if I have the guts to say it out loud. I've never been this forward. Will he think I am weird? "Because you're sexy." I say it to him plainly and honestly. I do not care if he thinks I am crazy. Let him think what he wants of me. I speak the truth and nothing, but the truth. I wonder how he will reply.

He is already replying to me saying his name by adding a strange humming noise. Do all horses make these noise? I don't usually say hmmmm. I think about Dalibor's weird ways as I tell him my 'Endless Blue' theory. I start by giving him a compliment then telling him what I think. He replies quickly. He must be quite intelligent, because it takes me a while to think about these things. I can't help, but notice he seems lazy. "I'd also rather stay alive. I've had quite my fill of stupid shit for today." I'm serious. I just almost lit Mauja on fire with my magic. That's a lot of stupid. Honestly, I think I lack more intelligence then everyone else in Helovia. Where I am from, I'd be considered smart. Does that say something about my home?

ooc:; Haha... he's sexayyyyy ;D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 11:09 PM