the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Dalibor raised a scarred brow at her words, seeming flirtatious now. "Maybe I will. Come find me when you want to hurt," he rumbled, amused at this mare's handling of the situation before her. If he'd known she wanted to ask about his scars, he would've told her not to bother. Too many stories, most of which he didn't want to relay. But that didn't matter since she didn't ask.

Instead, he wanted to know why, if she came here to be alone, she'd spoken to him at all. Her response was not what he expected in any way.

How long had it been since anyone had called him sexy?

Years.

Here this mare was, bluntly letting him know it was raw sex appeal that made her come over and strike up this conversation with him. A slightly smug expression affixed itself on his face and his chest puffed up a little. Dalibor knew he was fit and a specimen of athletic prowess; he also knew he was on the smaller side, and had many scars. To be complimented as such despite those negatives...well. His ego was grateful.

"You're not too bad yourself, Gold-Leaf," he chuckled

Dalibor was far from lazy; simply unmotivated to prove a group of likely ancient explorers wrong where there was no prize in doing so except knowing he was right. Aurelia claimed she was tired of crazy shit for the day and the winged stallion shifted his weight onto a back leg, both brows going up. "What sort of 'stupid shit' does one like yourself get into?" the roan inquired, curious and, as always with her so far, amused.

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:59 AM