the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

He answers me fairly quickly. Does he find me interesting and possibly amusing? I know when I am interested in something, I pay attention a lot better than when I am bored. "Maybe I will. Come find me when you want to hurt," I smirk at his response. He's not exactly subtle, but rather kind of abrupt. I think we get along fine because of it, though. I am more subtle, usually. Opposites attract? That's what I was always told, but in reality, Dalibor may not be as opposite from me as I think. Before I respond to what he has said, I answer his question honestly.

Dalibor may not be considered attractive to all of Helovia, but I think he is quite attractive. What is better than a sexy stallion that knows how to fight? Nothing is better! I doubt he sees me as a potential mate, but I see him as an option. He could protect me. That's all I really want, to be protected. I left the Dragon's Throat because I didn't feel protected. I'm starting to loose my faith with the World's Edge, but it's barely noticeable. I just have to give King Kaj and Queen Kahlua another chance. "You're not too bad yourself, Gold-Leaf," My smirk doesn't disappear, but perhaps it gets wider. I have metaphorical butterflies in my stomach now. Is he just saying that.. or does he mean it? "Gold-leaf, eh? Well, I'll just have to call you Dali, I guess." I can't help but let my smirk evolve into a jovial smile. I don't really have a good nickname for Dalibor. Obviously, I was kidding with the whole Dali thing, but that name might just have to stay until I get a real nickname. Dalibor has given me my first nickname, so I must think of one for him.

Our conversation continues as he speaks. "What sort of 'stupid shit' does one like yourself get into?" I lift my shoulders into an awkward horse-shrug. "Well, one like me has fire magic. I've burnt one or two horses today. Not to mention, I've probably pissed a lot of horses off by just being weird and creepy. I don't know, I think they don't like my eyes?" I blink rapidly for a few seconds. Did he notice my creepy white pupils? I mean... I've never met another horse with pupils like mine. My Mom said that my grandma had pupils like I do, so I guess I'm a throwback. Will he find me weird now? Or will he simply accept me for who I am and deal with my weirdness?

ooc:; this post is kinda everywhere. I'm tired and am trying a slightly different style with her xD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 05-30-2014, 08:27 PM