the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Dalibor wasn’t looking at anyone as a potential mate anymore. Not immediately, at least. He’d lost the love of his life years ago and hadn’t the desire to move on since. Very little would move him in that direction unless it was a gargantuan force, or something so subtle and easy and comfortable he barely even recognized it was there and happening. Still, that didn’t mean he couldn’t flirt, and flirt he did for the sheer amusement. After all, she’d called him sexy.

That was a nice compliment.

So he returned it, in a fashion, watching her smirk widen as she offered a shortened version of his name back to him. He tensed visibly for just a moment, thinking she would end at simply ‘Dal,’ but she did not, thank the gods. Allana had called him Dal. It was her name for him and he didn’t think he would be able to handle someone he barely knew using such a sacred word for him so soon. “Most who knew me used to call me Bor, like the wild boar, for being pigheaded, stubborn and an asshole,” he proffered, shrugging muscular shoulders and flicking his wings out a bit to resettle them more comfortably.

The Pegasus raised a brow when Aurelia said she had fire magic and said that she had burnt one or two horses today. “Weird and creepy?” he asked for clarification, not finding Gold-Leaf either of those things. He had noticed her pupils but mentioned nothing of them, having witnessed stranger things in his time. What interested him more right now was this fire magic she’d mentioned. “Show me this fire magic of yours,” he said, nodding towards her.

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Dalibor - 06-05-2014, 07:47 PM