the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

No horns? What has he got against horns? Horns... they're just body parts. "Not everyone with a horn is bad. Some are, but some aren't." She watched her face, curious to see how the roan would react. Him hating on them is racist. Disliking horns, unicorns, anything, is very racist. maybe I don't like unicorns, but saying ''never any horns'' may be taking it too far. My features remain neutral, as to show him that I am not wondering if he is as racist as I assume those of the North are. I, personally, am not racist. As long as you aren't a rude racist, then we'll be fine, but the moment you become rudely racist, insane, close-minded, and murderous, you are out, in my book.

"I do not wonder. I know something within me is broken. I'm like a carriage lacking a wheel. I'm a tree with no trunk, but I am not a bush either. I'm the sky with no sun. You see, I am many things-- broken is one of them." I have accepted the fact that I am broken. It's not always bad, though. Horses don't have high expectations for hose like me, so I don't have to try hard to surpass these expectations.

As I obey him and burst into bright flames, I see his face light up in childish glee. I can't help, but laugh. Not at him, but with him. His excitement radiating into me. "I'm weird and creepy for other reasons. Perhaps you'll see why someday." As my body begins to cool down, the fire crackling as it dies, I offer him a subtle wink, nothing overly flirty. "Fire is natural, I've come to love the element, yet it is not natural to have it rolling off of a hot-headed 3 year old." I state. It's the truth. Fire, it rages within me, ready to explode when I want it too, yet also calm and beautiful. I'd like to think of myself like that, but let's be honest. I'm fugly, crazy, and no one loves me. Isn't it great to be me?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:51 PM