the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

I glow today.

Not physically, but mentally. This beach takes my worries and makes them wait by the door. I am free while I am here. The golden sand tickles my hocks as my hooves sink with each step. The blue water glitters under the bright sun. The same sun that warms my back as I trot with grace on this beach. I am totally dry, as I haven't taken a dip in the cool water yet. I do plan to do so, though.

My strides slow down gracefully to a halt. What now? There isn't much to do but go swimming... or roll! As the idea pops into my mind, my body is already sinking to the ground. I flail around for a moment once I lay on the ground. The sand easily clings to my sides and sticks. After a few seconds of flapping my wings around in the sand and being all around childish, I lay there still.

I let the warmth from the sand and then the warmth from the sun spread into me. I am warm right now, but not hot.I am not sweating, and I am not freezing. Everything is perfect. Just as quickly as I sank to the ground and rolled, I stand. With a quick glance around, I notice a horse.

His legs and head are a reddish color and the rest of his body is a pale color. His wings are a myriad of ivory, chestnut, and black. He is beautiful, but I do not know his personality. He turns away from the water and begins coming down. "Where ya goin'?" I call out to him. We are not extremely far from each other, but by no means close. I giggle quietly to myself. I begin to walk towards him and the cliff. Is he going to join me or leave me all alone here?

ooc:; really bad post, sorry! it'll get better once they start socializing! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 11:20 PM