the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

He doesn't stop and flee when he sees me. He doesn't run from my ugliness. He doesn't care. When I question him, he answers. The logic here is plain and simple. There is no confusing innuendo, or complicated puzzles. I quickly realize that this will be a normal conversation. "Nowhere," A stallion with secrets or a stallion that isn't talkative? Neither of those options are awesomely good, but that is all I have. Instead of complaining, I answer. "Are scared to tell me what you are really doing...?" My voice is soft, yet thick with beauty. "Where are you going?" I offer him a quick and subtle smile. If he doesn't pay attention or look, he will miss my smile. My sweet smile that makes me look like a porcelain angel. "Crazy, most likely." I chuckle softly. I am a joker, a mare here to make others laugh. I do try to make him laugh, but he doesn't seem to be that type. I do not mind, though.

He is too attractive to mind.

His eyes are bright. His pelt is that of a red roan's. He has scars, but they make him that much more handsome. I do not fear him. Even if I should fear him, I do not. I don't, I don't, I don't. His mane and tail are black, but eventually fade to white. I saw almost the same pattern on Rostislav, but it looks better on this stallion. This stallion is a natural jewel. He is unrefined and wild looking. I can't help but look over his body several times. He is as attractive as the caveman Gaucho, perhaps even more... I always thought Gaucho was like... so hot that he was unapproachable, but then I grew up and realized that he is just a horse. Unfortunately, I want to be a child again. I want to be able to think of hot stallions as superhero famous horses. I don't want to be in this brutal world alone anymore.

"I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Philosopher." I nod softly at him, to reassure him of my honesty. I do not ask him for his name. He doesn't have to tell me who he is. I do want to know, but some horses do not like when I ask them the 'intimate details of their life' like their name. No matter how open I am with my name, that doesn't matter. Other horses won't even tell how old they are before they know me better.

It's weird, but it's Helovia.

Like magic. Why is there magic here, but nowhere else? Gaucho was the first horse to introduce me to magic. Which freaked me out. I probably freaked him out by freaking out. It was a freaking symphony of freaking out. If you get me. I call the magic here voodoo, because in my old home, if someone had magic they were titled as Voodoo Witches and outcasted forever. They are forced to live in caves and other hidden places. The bulk of the population dares not go to the caves, where the venomous voodoo people are, but those daring enough to venture there are rewarded for their journey with the presentation of interesting magic.. (at least that is what I was told?)

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 05-12-2014, 08:35 PM