the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

"Are you scared to tell me what you're really doing?

The question was so strange and unexpected that Dalibor paused, giving this gold-leaf mare a long, scrutinizing stare. What was she getting at? Why did she care? "What I was doing before you got here was contemplating the accuracy of this place's name. Is the water really endless? How could anyone know? It could be that all who've flown out over the expanse have just been shit at flying, out of shape, and dropped dead somewhere out there." He shrugged, casting a glance back at the cliff he'd come from. "Or maybe there's some giant magic wall out there over the water that no one can pass through, keeping us trapped here. I'd test the theory, but I don't feel like accidentally dying today," he said sardonically, then asked where she was going.

Her response was amusing enough, and he snorted in a sort of pathetic attempt at some kind of laugh. It'd been too long since Dalibor laughed; he barely remembered how. She offered her name, Aurelia, of the World's Edge - and a philosopher. Fucking fabulous, a thinker and a talker. What have I gotten into? he grumbled in his mind out of habit, but found that the usual ire that churned up when he encountered another didn't quite make it this time.

Strange.

"Dalibor, Dragon's Throat Spear," he returned, figuring it wouldn't hurt to share his name and title. After all, he was no one of importance. If he went missing, who would care? If someone from the Edge had a grudge with the Dragon's Throat, why would they care to take it out on him, a no-fame inhabitant? He'd like to see this dainty little gold-leaf try.

That's what he was going to call her. Gold-Leaf.

"What are you doing out here?" he queried. Might as well be fair, question for question, answer for answer.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia] - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 07:02 PM