the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Anything Could Happen

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

I didn't want the crown. It had seemed like an amusing trick at the time, but the coldness of it against my head didn't work. In fact, the frost on it didn't even match. No, if I were to have a crown it would be made of glass. It was time to return this gem, and so I would. Trekking out toward the frozen arch I made my way as close to the borders as I dared to go. Taking my time I moved around before finding a little raised area to place the crown upon.

The light shown down as I carefully took the crown off, before picking it up with my horn and allowing it slide on to the rock. Sunlight glinting off of the frost on the crown as it sat elegantly upon the rock. If the white one wants it, she'll get it. It was in an open enough area to be found if one looked close enough, but hidden enough that it almost blended into the surrounding area. A distracted wanderer couldn't stumble across it, but one familiar with this area most definitely could.

Once certain that it was safely positioned upon the rock I turned around. Legs kicked up the snow behind me as I galloped back off towards the Falls. I was at ease for the moment, relishing the exercise that had come from this. After all, it had seemed like forever since I had run this far and used this much endurance. It was magic.

Won't be posting again ;3
Just a really quick transfer
@[Arah]

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Anything Could Happen - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: !! Anything Could Happen - by Arah - 04-23-2014, 06:22 PM