[PRIVATE] What have I done now?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"You know I like violence, but it... I was changed by it all, and I am not sure that I like the difference."

Ktulu blamed herself for that change that her sister had undergone. For months after Ophelia had left she had thought that if she wouldn't have brought the Grey to Ophelia she wouldn't have run away like she had. They wouldn't have fought like they did. No invasion of the Foothills would have taken place. Their father wouldn't hate them like she suspected that he did. "I'm sorry." She whispered, feeling like she was about to suddenly drown under a tidal wave of guilt. "I shouldn't have gotten you involved in the Grey. You were better off before..." She had been innocent, in Ktulu's eyes, pure in a way that Ktulu had never been and never would be. But she had taken her sister, dragged her through hell then let her go when she finally had had enough and stood up for herself. "I understand if you blame me, I'm sure father does."

Ktulu was thankful for the change of subject to the current leaders of the edge. "A pegasus stallion named Kaj and an equine mare named Kahlua." She answered. "They seem nice enough, but only time will tell if nice will command the respect of a herd." In her experience nice had not always been effective. In a band of mercenaries one had to be stern and rough around the edges to get respect from the lot of them. Life was certainly going to be different in the Edge.

The Constrictor gave a short nod of her head as Ophelia repeated that she had gone North, though she had not said where, which was what Ktulu had wanted to know. 'North' was a very general direction and encompassed a multitude of locations. She frowned as Ophelia spoke of her memories, memories that they had spoken about over the years that they had grown. As always, Ktulu wished that she could shoulder some of the burden that Ophelia's memories brought her. Her pale sister had done the same for her when she'd been a crippled filly trying to escape certain death in Isilme. "Would you give me some of your memories if you could?"

"."
@[Ophelia]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM