the Rift

[PRIVATE] What have I done now?
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The unanswered questions kept nagging at her brain, pulling on her heartstrings and making her doubt. What had she done? The Foothills and the Basin had invaded, but why? The contract was there between the two of them, and that was her doing. Ophelia felt no guilt. She had lead a band of mercenaries, contracts would exist. Ktulu had pushed and she had pushed back, but she never expected that her sister would invade. What of Midas? Did she not love him?

For having known her since birth, Ktulu would always be a mystery. Her twin already had two children with two different fathers. As far as she knew, the dark one's love for the God of the Earth was transient, almost like her love for Midas. What of their children? What of Hototo? She loved her nephew dearly and hoped that he was all right out saving the world. The thought brought a smile to her lips. Why did Ktulu seem so unhappy though, so unsatisfied with the undying love of a stallion?

Ophelia would have secretly given her soul to experience so much love. The Sun God had turned her away, Osiris had been caught with true love, and Mauja disappeared into the ocean. Every time she had even a brief hope to love, the emotion was cruelly snatched away, leaving her along again. Why was she so undeserving of a love like Midas gave when Ktulu so easily squandered it? She tried not to judge, but it was difficult not to given her situation.

She stood in the middle of the sunny field, in the middle of sweet grasses with the brood bubbling on her left. Ophelia turned to look at Tinek who sat cat-like on her back, thinking of when Ktulu had won the egg for her. Ktulu was so incredibly selfless - how could she possibly think ill of her sister? "Love eludes me, Tinek," she said softly, her voice barely a sigh.

"I love you." He replied, rubbing his spiny head against her withers. Ophelia smiled. "I love you too." Where is Roskuld?

@[Ktulu]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 07-21-2014, 06:56 PM