the Rift

[PRIVATE] What have I done now?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

All roads lead back to the Thistle Meadow, it seemed. The place had something about it that constantly pulled and tugged at Ktulu and before she knew it she would be standing knee deep in the thick grass that had sheltered a younger version of herself from the outside world. So much had happened in this place and as she walked it played through her mind, watching Ophelia sleep, using her magic for the first time on her father, bringing her son there to graze, giving Tinek to Ophelia, conceiving her daughter. The open meadow felt more like a home than she remembered the Tides feeling and perhaps because the meadow was home to no herd was why she felt that way.

"We're not alone." Eytan's voice rumbled and Ktulu nodded her head at him, though she wasn't surprised that there was someone else in the meadow. It was large enough that she could have her own space and leave the visitor be. "Smells familiar." The bear turn his large head and settled his caramel eyes on his bonded. Ktulu returned his gaze then breathed in deeply and she could smell it, however faint it was. "Ophelia?" But how could it be Ophelia when her sister had disappeared after making her renegotiate the Basin Contract that had been the beginning of the end? She had just disappeared and Ktulu had never seen her again for months on end. Birthdays had passed without hide nor hair of her pale sister and Ktulu had come to accept that she would probably never see her twin again.

The Constrictor raised her head and as she looked around the meadow she saw what she was searching for. There standing in the grass was her alabaster and crimson sister. "Tinek." The grizzly pushed his weight against Ktulu's foreleg, forcing the mare to take a step forward and when she did he set off at a jog toward Ophelia. Part of Ktulu wanted to run to Ophelia and embrace her and another part of her wanted to turn and disappear in the same manner that The Forsaken had done so many months ago. The mixture of emotions lead to a slow approach on Ktulu's part.

"Phi..." She came to a standstill several feet away and stared unblinking. What did she say? I missed you. Where did you go? Why did you leave? Why did you come back? All were things that Ktulu wanted to say and questions that she wanted to ask, but instead she remained silent and stood stoically as she watched her pale sister and her silver dragon.

"."

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM