the Rift

[PRIVATE] What have I done now?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

Eytan was all toothy smile and happy grunts as he lumbered toward his bonded's twin and the dragon that had been his friend when he was a cub. Ktulu's own hesitation did nothing to lessen his excitement and as he reached the pale version of his bonded he acted more like a dog than any bear. He rolled onto his back and wriggled, still grunting and grinning, caramel eyes shining with excitement and happiness despite the atmosphere of heaviness that seemed to overtake the surrounding area.

After speaking her sister's name she remained silent, her hooves rooted to the spot that she was standing while her mind moved in a million different directions. She thought back to the day when Ophelia had left them. Had left her. She'd accepted Ophelia's decision, though she had felt some disappointment. Phi had started to change, as had she, and Ktulu had been forced to accept that Phi had changed because of her. Every decision she'd made had affected her sister and she'd been too blinded by misguided ambition to see and accept it. She'd been too stubborn to change, too angry at nothing to do what was right and because of it she'd lost her entire family. It was too late, she felt, to get her father back but maybe, just maybe, she could make amends with her sister and have the other half of her soul back.

"I know its too late for an apology."

"No." Ktulu whispered, her own gaze falling to the ground at the sight of the tears in Ophelia's eyes and the way she winced. Suddenly her hooves didn't feel so heavy and Ktulu was moving, her strides purposeful as her body was carried toward Ophelia. "I don't care anymore." She said roughly as she hooked her neck over Ophelia's so she could pull her sister close and hold her. "I don't care." What had happened in the past seemed of so little importance now that Ophelia was standing in front of her, alive and healthy.

Despite herself, Ktulu's eyes filled with tears and she blinked furiously in order to drive them away. "It doesn't matter anymore. Whatever we were fighting about ... it doesn't matter." She couldn't even remember exactly what they had fought about but she knew that Ophelia would remember. "Its not important now." Her hold on her sister tightened and a sob managed to escape her throat. "Welcome home."

"."

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM