[PRIVATE] What have I done now?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"I am sure that he felt honor, dying in battle.

"Perhaps." Ktulu agreed, but that didn't quell the guilt that she felt for sending her uncle to his death. He had been the only one to fall and she'd wondered time and again if it was karma that her own family would die because of her failures. She often wondered when karma would strike again and take something else from her. Like her son or her daughter, Eytan or Lakota. She certainly wouldn't act as though she didn't deserve it. With all of her failures and all of the wrongs she'd committed in her life she deserved whatever karma dished out.

"Our family seems to arrive and leave in violence."

"That's all our family knows." She pointed out to Ophelia. "Look at mom and dad. Look at where we grew up. We were destined for this. For violence." She really didn't believe they'd had a choice one way or another. Would she change her life, though? The answer was simple enough. No. For as much bad that had happened there was good. She'd had her children, she had Eytan, she had her sister, and she had Lakota. All of them made life worth living.

Ktulu's ears tilted back as Ophelia asked how Mirage was. "I don't know." She said. "I haven't seen her since she killed our uncle." Maybe it wasn't right for Ktulu to dislike Mirage as much as she did. And maybe it wasn't right for her to put as much blame on Mirage for killing Donovan as she did herself for sending him to the Edge. But she did. Mirage had killed her uncle and for that she hated her.

Had Ktulu known that Ophelia would feel jealousy because of her closeness with Lakota she would have held off on mentioning her mate's name. She smiled when her sister suggested that she go with her to the Edge. "I would like that." She admitted, even as Ophelia made it obvious that she wouldn't stay and, yet, proclaimed her loyalty. "I love you, sister." She whispered as she sought to embrace Ophelia again. "Even through all of our fighting, I still loved you and wanted you back by my side. Where did you go?"

"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM