the Rift

Destiny Calling

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Elsa giggled at the wings thing. Everyone always, well, not everyone, but most from the Threshold had never seen a pair of wings, unless they themselves were a pegasus. Elsa smiled and extended them a little. "These old things? Yes, they're wings, but i'm a pegasus." She started, and figured then she probably should bring up unicorns too, figuring she'd probably had only lived with equines in the past. "There are more of me here, and unicorns. They've got giant stick things coming out of their head." She winked, knowing her description of them probably was not the best. "But alas, equines do exist here too. None really existing more than the other."

She finally introduced herself as Madsinex, quite a unique name. "Pleasure to meet you Madsinex, mind if I shorten it to Maddie?" She asked sheepishly. Elsa never wanted to offend anyone with nicknames, but she loved the personal feeling it gave. Like with she called Abishia, Abi, and Abi called Elsa, Ellie. It made everything a lot more... friendly. She gave the mare a moment to respond before she started talking about the Hidden Falls. "Well, I have a home you can live in. It's called the Hidden Falls." She looked to the North in reaction, almost as if she subconsciously thought it would be there. "It's a beautiful, mountainous region with... well waterfalls. Pegasus, Equines and Unicorns live there in harmony. I'm the Mason there, and can take you back if you would like, but you have to choose what you want to do right off the back. We work like a well oiled machine." She said, in the nicest way possible. They weren't work-a-holics, but they each had their own niche the needed to work it. "You have a choice of a Crafter, like me.. A soldier, A seer, who talks with the Gods, a sleuth or a healer. Each has their own set of guidelines and duties. Should you want to be one other than a crafter, I can help you find someone of your preferred path. Should you decide to go to the Falls, you can choose now, and we can meet up there, or we can travel there together and decide when we arrive." She smiled, out of breath, and anxiously awaiting the mares answer. Elsa had always been a long-winded one.
words 390 | tags @[Mads] | ooc nada

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Destiny Calling - by Mads - 04-14-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Destiny Calling - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Destiny Calling - by Mads - 04-15-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Destiny Calling - by Sevin - 04-15-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Destiny Calling - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:24 AM