the Rift

[OPEN] !! Little Things [Edge]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
RES && VAL
She had called out for assistance at the Edge border. She wanted, no needed to go back to the Heart Caves. That herb box was a necessity for the number of herbs she assumed were going to be required to host the herd of this size. She had started to move off before them, uncertain steps leading her towards the caves but her detached mind knowing that the herd would follow.

It was strange, traveling without Valiance. However, each jump and startle was retorted with a gentle reminder that she was not going to die today. He had stayed behind, gathering up those who were willing to help before circling around and starting on the path to the caves. Val moved at a faster pace than Res, who's journey was continuously hindered by her jumping at the erupting pits of flames or the squirrels running across her path in the meadows prior.

Alas, she made it there, in one piece physically while forever frazzled mentally. As she descended into the cave, hooves sliding around on the crystal, she tumbled down. Her bodice crumpling at the bottom as she let out a really large puff of air. One, small cough and she was dragging herself back to her feet again. Inspecting the box that still sat in the wagon. There were a few scratches, a few scrapes, but it wasn't broken and it wasn't overly damaged.That was good. and, it seemed that there were no herbs left - her poisonous ones strewn across the floor as soon as they realized just what it was.

Now, it was only to get it back home.

--OOC
Permission to PP Valiance (he's way overprotective and rude, just fyi) to getting them all down to the caves since I had Res go ahead.
Open to any Edge members who also want to assist in getting the box back home - I'm only tagging those from the secret board thread ;3

@[Aaron] && @[Alysanne] && @[Aurelia] && @[Brisa] && @[Destrier] && @[Dragomir] && @[Kahlua]
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Little Things [Edge] - by Resplendence - 04-14-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Dragomir - 04-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Kahlua - 04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Alysanne - 04-23-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM