the Rift

[OPEN] !! Little Things [Edge]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
DRAGOMIR
It’s a gentle touch to his shoulder that draws his eyes to the Moon Doctor, half listening to the sound of the others arriving in the hole as he is plucked from his thoughts by the embrace. Its curious, how these mares all like to touch him so much, nipping at his mane or brushing their lips across his skin, and even more curious is how it leaves a trail of tangible, tingling light across where they have touched most every time. Its not the same electric charge that pulses through him when Kahlua touches him, that’s to be sure, but he also doesn’t (hasn’t?) thought of Resplendence in such a light, even if she is pretty.

A man has to have standards, does he not? He couldn’t very well be in love with Kahlua if he went around seeing fireworks when any of his friends touched him. That might very well mean that he was mad, actually…

”How do we lift it up?” the question comes from Kahlua, and he glances over to her with a curious expression; even he can see the harness there, on the front of the cart, and he can easily put the image of Destrier between the pulls. It’s a sad but necessary thought, that of the lost warrior, for he needs to remember his size to best fit the person to pull the thing out. Still, it nags at him that the Queen has asked such an obvious question of them all, and he wonders while problem solving if she is feeling alright.

Perhaps the fear has her scatter brained. That must be it. She is normally far too wise to miss something so plainly there.

Glancing around him at those gathered swiftly, he decides that he is the only probable mule, so to speak; Resplendence is far to small, as is Kahlua, and while Alysanne could pull it, her wings would infringe the harness and possibly make it impossible to use on her frame. A gentle, ponderous nickering rises from his throat as he steps forward to the cart, grasping the harness and pulling it out to examine; the straps are simple enough to get into.

"I should fit it, though I’m a bit taller than Destrier," he says as he backs between the two handles, lowering his face to slip his nose into the harness, "I remember some vine in the Glowing Room. We may need someone up top to help me pull as well, if we can’t get it out just by pushing it."

CrafteR
world's edge
Image Credit
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
!! Little Things [Edge] - by Resplendence - 04-14-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Dragomir - 04-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Kahlua - 04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Alysanne - 04-23-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Dragomir - 05-02-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Kahlua - 05-06-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Alysanne - 05-07-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Dragomir - 05-23-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: !! Little Things [Edge] - by Kahlua - 05-25-2014, 03:14 PM