the Rift

[OPEN] the moon's mistake; [Quest, Part I]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Normally it took quite a lot to get under the grey mares skin but this damn golden witch was doing a mighty fine job of it. What did she seriously expect after the mock attack, almost frying her to a shish kabob and all the trash that kept flowing out of her mouth? A thank you? Like really lets be honest with ourselves, that was not happening. She really must be more delusional than she had originally suspected if she thought that was a possibility.

Tempering her flared rage she could feel a burning deep down inside her soul. Like a buzzing insect trying to free itself and release its anger upon the world. Well this was interesting...where did this come from? What would happen if I were to reach for it?

As tempted as she was to find out what this mysterious gem buried within her soul was she resisted a moment longer as Illynx's voice drew her back to the present. What did she just call her? Had she heard her correctly? Whatever embers were left simmering below her plain of control were long gone now turned into a flaming frenzy of seriously ticked off mare. She had tried to be nice, she had tried to be polite but she was done with that. Reaching for the gem she grasped hold of it feeling its power soak through her veins engulfing her skin in a thick layer of blue flames just waiting to fry something or perhaps someone would be a better theory. Snorting with amusement she turned her icy glare back to the golden witch, maybe she did owe her a thank you after all. If it wasn't for her she might never have found a reason to expose the full extent of her magic.

It was when she tapped into her strongest emotions that she found the most control, she actually liked the feeling on some odd level. Did that make her maybe a tad power hungry? Nah just someone who could finally deal with the many pests lurking around, it was satisfaction. " I do appreciate the help but you did not teach me to swim only a reason to dive deeper." She commented smugly. Sparks flared out around her hooves snapping loudly along with the crackling fire impressing even herself. She would have to have a conversation with Note not forewarning her that this could happen. Stupid stallions never thinking ahead to the possibilities of future problems.

" I would also suggest not putting words in my mouth. You are the one who called yourself a witch not me." Holding her gaze steady she focused on the power flowing through her veins and the feeling. Now all that was left was to figure out how to tap into these emotions on cue but that would be for another day. A loud crack of lightning sounded from halfway between the pair drawing her eyes to the electrified ice that lay shattered on the grass. This day was just getting stranger and stranger.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

Other twins magic: Water x Shock | ability to summon ice filled lightning bolts from water in the ground or in the sky that both freeze and electrocute.]

•• TAGS: @[Illynx] •• NOTES: I apologize for the delay totally forgot about this thread. I have to say I kinda like this side of Brisa lol ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
the moon's mistake; [Quest, Part I] - by Illynx - 04-15-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: the moon's mistake; [Quest, Part I] - by Brisa - 06-09-2014, 10:52 PM