the Rift

[OPEN] Back In Again

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

It's more than the heat raining down upon her back, more than the distant sight of thundering clouds that scream monsoon that take her back to the sand covered herd land of the Dragon's Throat. A heavy weight holds her heart down. It falls into the pit of her stomach, pooling and rotting that like the flesh on Amara, or who Amara used to be. The image is so fresh within her now dry eyes is so clear and new that with each blink, it's right there to remind her.
The wind caresses her face and ruffles the tangled mess of deep shaggy hair, the feathers strung in her forelock pushed back with the wind. They could easily be careless and shift away, float off into the breeze where the ocean could be lucky enough to claim them, she would never care.
All beneath shifts with her slow steps. Heavy with humidity, the air gains new feeling of disgust to it. It'd be nice to recoil her whole casket of a young girl soon becoming woman's body into cave and not have to come out for months. It'd run the high risk of never having to face the world again, of starvation and becoming a pale statue of bones, of coming out and not knowing the name of anyone out there, but it was something she found worth it.
Haunting like a confused ghost, it lingered within the back of her head when her head was held low and her tail limp, body tried and weak, passed through the walls of the Throat. For only a few seconds, her gaze laid itself upon the structure and stared. The faint memory of the night when she met a great many here at that wall passed through without much thought.
A sigh parted her and the silence of afternoon heat. She knew what to look for, but not who exactly. Regrets fill her; she's lacked the time to try and remember, to get those lost parts and memories back so that they weren't to notice. Her depressing state played an evil hand,took her betting money and left her confused.

@[Africa] @[Ampere] @[Sohalia]
OOC: I only need one to come in, don't care who it is.
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-15-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 11:05 PM