the Rift

[PRIVATE] I didn't know I was lost

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
“It is a pleasure to meet you both,” Solace said with a pleasurable smile on his face. He returned the dragon’s expression with a dip of his head and a good natured wink. Perhaps that would do nothing more than add fuel to his hatred, but the draft saw no harm in teasing the seemingly haughty creature. “The World’s Edge huh? I have always held respect for that herd and their ambitions.” Any place that strove for peace and equality was one that Solace could follow behind and appreciate. Though he had accepted he wasn’t intended for herds. A life of endless wandering and solitude was his path, and he had accepted it.

He walked in step with the mare, his eyes drifting out to the ocean for but a moment. In that moment he found himself humming softly, a tune he had heard long ago, one which words he couldn’t remember. Though his gaze flickered back to the mare as she spoke of the reasoning behind her bonded’s behavior.

“Someone attacked you because you because you have a companion? That sounds simply absurd, the nerve of some people.” Solace shook his head and snorted at the thought. “Such bonds should be revered, not detested. They are sacred gifts from the gods.” Despite the deep admiration for the bonds he sought none for his own. One of the many things that marked the draft as peculiar. He craved no magic nor the mystical bond forged through soul and mind. It was in the simple things he found his joy, not in power or prestige.

“I always find the ocean an ideal place to come and clear my head,” He said, his gaze returning to the sea. “Something about the sound of waves and the consistent wind simply bring clarity and calmness. I find myself frequently wandering back here.”

@[Evangeline]
•Please don't tag Solace unless a response has taken more than two weeks.
•Force permissible without permission as long as it isn't fatal or involve serious maiming

Messages In This Thread
I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 05-02-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 05-03-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 06-07-2014, 02:46 AM