the Rift

[PRIVATE] I didn't know I was lost

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Things had changed. Solace could hardly regard the place he resided in as family. They were ruled by a kind Pegasus and a mad queen, the two didn’t go hand in hand. Where was the Merciful and the Opulent? Father Earth had traded over their home to a pack of wolves and it simply wasn’t right. Why did he bother staying if there was nothing there for him? Because things could get better, he told himself. Even if there was distrust and suspicion amongst their ranks, things definitely could get better. Solace also felt the temptation to return to his wandering ways and simply leave behind the rule of madmen.

Just as the first time he had felt lost, he wandered to the ocean. Birdsong caused the day to be warm and his journey had been easier than it would’ve been in the midst of Frostfall. As he went his heart lightened as he embraced the freedom of the road. No one could make him stay, no one could bind him to that place. At the end of the day, Solace was a free man and could go where he pleased. Hadn’t his mother always told him since birth he was a wanderer? A long sigh passed from his lips as he stood on the sands of the shore, his eyes drifting out into the ocean.

“I could always make a change happen,” he murmured to himself. Solace knew power could be seized by anyone, all they had to do was fight, but then again he had always fled from conflict never letting it catch up with him. This wouldn’t be an easy decision and he would have time to decipher whether to stake a claim, for the green draft never was one to crave power or leadership, he was content as the follower and servant. A sigh passed from his lips and he shook his head. “How could you forsaken my family Father Earth when we needed you most? What have these madmen done to deserve your favor?” He turned away from the shore and began to walk along slowly, his head hung low and an obvious aura of defeat hung over him with each step.

@[Evangeline]

Messages In This Thread
I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 05-02-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 05-03-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 06-07-2014, 02:46 AM