the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bright Eyes, Black soul

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
A familiar scent wafted on the wind, and for a moment she thought it but a nostalgic hallucination. The spider crept toward her ‘king’, her steps silent and light. She crept up behind him, as he called her near. A smirk passed over his lips as she came to a halt and flicked her tail. Her head cocked slightly to the left and she simply watched him, her eyes studying every fiber of his being. Looked like she wasn’t the only one that had grown. Their previous encounter she had been a broken minded doll, a sobbing mess, a weak willed girl, and she intended to never let such a display be put on for this boy or anyone else again.

“You’ve called so I’ve come,” she said, hoping that by now he had noticed her presence. Jorogumo contemplated whether she wished to remain in the presence of the boy before her, and she decided for the sake of the entertainment she would. Hadn’t she kneeled to him and declared herself his? Of course, when she had done so she had been in a state of hysteria and fear. “You may look, but you mustn’t touch, for a spider bites.” There was warning in her tone. The spider was a youth, but she still intended to make herself the unreachable object for men. Her name was whore spider, and one day she intended to devour hearts and shatter the bodies of men, this was not that day. She was but a pubescent, her hormones only just beginning to pulsate through her veins and she had no true grasp upon lust or desire.

There had time for him to look, now it was hers. The spider didn’t wait for permission to begin pacing about the boy, her pale eyes taking in his body and flesh. Still just a young one like herself, but she pondered what he would be like as a man. She knew full well what she would be like as a woman, for she was becoming the physical reflection of her mother.

“I hope for your own sake that you don’t believe me to be the sniveling filly in the caverns.” She stopped before him, her expression blank but her eyes were the windows to the menace and malice within her eyes. “Because you will be sorely disappointed, for I’ve grown and just like my own demons, the monsters have gone, so I no longer fear the dark. I find myself quite fond of it now actually.”

@[Reginald]
"Talking"
Jorogumo

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bright Eyes, Black soul - by Jorogumo - 04-15-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Bright Eyes, Black soul - by Reginald - 04-20-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Bright Eyes, Black soul - by Jorogumo - 04-23-2014, 03:51 AM