the Rift

[OPEN] Meet The Family[Joining]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

The walk here had been an uneventful one. Mostly filled with information about Helovia and the surrounding herds. The Basin seemed to be the only one who only accepted the crowned. I rather like that name for us. The crowned. Even now I feel special thinking about that name. Even if I was just going to be a lowly citizen at first, until I find where I fit in. A part of me wishes to join Dèodat as a fighter, because I long to be able to defend myself without a doubt. But another part of me wants to know more than he knows of Helovia. To speak with these Gods he has spoken of.

“We’re almost there,” His voice breaks into my thoughts. My aqua blue eyes look ahead to a frozen archway. As the handsome corporal took a deep breath so did I. The air was crisp, clean, and cold. So this is what I would now smell of to others. It was how Dèodat had smelled when I first met him. Oh how I hope someone will let me stay. “Lady Illynx or Lord Deimos will most likely greet us and give you a formal acceptance, I will say Illynx is the most likely to greet us.” I hope they come quickly. I have longed for somewhere to belong my entire life. Now finally I was getting my chance to prove my worth to a herd. Mother had never taken us to a herd, but I had met other mares like us.

I stop short, curious of the strange metal looking creatures that seemed to be standing guard. Slowly I moved towards the one of the right, my ears pricked forward. "What are these strange things?" I stopped a few feet away from the metal thing. What a strange thing to be out here in the middle of no where. Even stranger to me is that there is not only one, but two!

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-15-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Esther - 04-17-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Illynx - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Esther - 04-23-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Illynx - 04-23-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 05-01-2014, 04:12 PM