the Rift

[OPEN] Meet The Family[Joining]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

Déodat

Esther managed to keep up with him, and Déodat found himself already growing fond of the girl. She was a tad naïve, but innocence could be cured easily with a bit of experience and training. Her mind was impressionable and with the right words the Blood Prince believed he could make a deadly member of the Plague. A question passed from her lips and before he could answer the golden queen approached. Déodat dipped his head in greeting to the mare. It should be expected by now that this mare would be the one to accept the recruits, Deimos never gave him the friendly greeting committee type. Besides, the Reaper King’s air was a tad bit more menacing than one would hope and he may have scared some of their newcomers off.

“This is Esther,” Déodat said gesturing to the mare with his head. There was no need to state precisely why she was here, the queen would be wise enough to know why. “I have confidence that this one will serve us well Lady Illynx.” For a split second the frown etched onto his face shifted into the tiniest devious smile. He turned his head towards Esther, maybe he could lure the mare onto the path of war for so few walked this path and Déodat knew anyone could be refined into a deadly weapon. “There are many paths you can take here, we have various jobs that need to be done. I’d be more than happy to take you on as a soldier, and I can’t speak for General Torleik, but I’m sure he’d be glad to have you as well.”

[ @[Esther]
Let me know if you don't wish to be tagged]

talk talk talk

[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-15-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Esther - 04-17-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Illynx - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:34 AM