the Rift

[OPEN] Meet The Family[Joining]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

"They’re guards, this one is only a shell." I turned to see who had spoken. She was almost the same hue as my own coat, maybe a bit lighter and dusted with gold instead of my blue markings. I am also a bit taller than the Lady of the Basin. I could not help but giggle as well at the difference between the sounds the guards made. I immediately lower my head as a sign of respect as Dèodat introduces me to Illnyx. So this was the lead I would need to impress to gain my home. “I have confidence that this one will serve us well Lady Illynx.” He has confidence in me? Well, confidence that I will serve their home. Either way, it still means someone believes in me.

However the next words surprised me a great deal. “There are many paths you can take here, we have various jobs that need to be done. I’d be more than happy to take you on as a soldier, and I can’t speak for General Torleik, but I’m sure he’d be glad to have you as well.” He began to speak of different paths among those who called the Basin home! Did this mean I was going to be allowed to stay? My eyes lit up happily. "I would love to learn more about fighting and protecting the place I hope to call home." Here I paused for only a moment before finishing my thought. "I would also love to learn more about Helovia as a whole. It is all very different from where I come from." I took a deep breath before finishing my thoughts. "However I will go wherever you feel I will excel best." There. The choice of my placement was now entirely in their hooves.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-15-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Esther - 04-17-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Illynx - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Esther - 04-23-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Illynx - 04-23-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Meet The Family[Joining] - by Déodat - 05-01-2014, 04:12 PM