the Rift

[OPEN] Digging With No Spades

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

He watches her smile race bright and cheerful across her lips, a warm ripple spreading in his heart that he is learning to recognize as an emotion of fulfillment; that he can make a woman smile with just the promise of a pretty thing or two means something to him, most prominently that he can affect someone’s life and features so directly and that, though his art, he helps another in some way. She asks for armor, a suitable and logical thing with purpose, and his blue eyes trace her spine as she describes her reasons for wanting them to find the scars there, pale pink against the painted cream of her coat.

His brows rise. It was as if she’d been stabbed and sliced by some relentless thorn.

It was no matter to him, really, he supposes, brushing the dark preludes of the scarring along her from the fringes of his thoughts and already imagining ways to give her what she desired. He glances down at his gourd and sees several quarter inch chunks of blue stone that mirror the color of her hair as she asks; they don’t sparkle and gleam like sapphire or emerald, but they are pretty, speckled with black like a robin’s egg.

He finds it fitting, seeing as she is part bird herself.

Still, there are only enough of the blue stones in the gourd to make one band, and so he returns her smile as she accepts his offer of a trade and parts his lips to reply, wrapping up the deal. "Come find me in World’s Edge when you have the items to exchange; I should have enough of the stones gathered then to create them. I’ll have to make the bands directly onto your wings,” he says with a softening to his expression, "so be prepared to spend some time when you come. Just ask for me at the border, the others should be cordial as usual.”

Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-16-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 05-02-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 05-08-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 05-14-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 06-07-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 06-12-2014, 11:33 AM