the Rift

[OPEN] Digging With No Spades

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The usually lithe mare's sides had started to expand showing she was never alone. Ciceron would be pleased to know that their baby was growing stronger every day. She smiled warmly as she continued on her way, strong legs propelling her forward. She had decided that flying with the extra weight might not be all that smart of an idea. The sweet mare had been thinking about her wings a lot lately, probably because she wanted to know if her baby would also have wings. Parelia couldn't help a twinge of worry that her baby would not have her flight giving appendages. 'Even if he or she doesn't have them I'll love them with all of my heart.' She thought warmly as she swiveled her long arching neck to gaze fondly at her belly. Penna whom was flying close by let out a soft call clearly agreeing with his bonded. She knew that the Peregrine Falcon would also love her baby as if it were his own.

Her brain slowly wondered back to her wings and the fight with that golden bitch. A fresh wave of worry seemed to drown her emotions as she thought of how close she had been to losing her wing. If it hadn't been for the magical healing Lakota possessed she would have lost her Gods given gift. 'I wonder if I can find a crafter that could make something to help protect them..' Her silent thoughts were greeted by Penna's echoing screech. She smiled casting honey orbs towards him as he swooped lower to flap quietly beside her cremllo painted frame. The mare had been wondering aimlessly, and now she looked up searching her surroundings; and finding the caves they had lived in for so long.

A smile once again graced her dainty face as she thought of returning to the place she had first met her love. Her sweet voice swam from her lips, "Penna this is where I found you as an egg." He screeched again and carefully landed on her back, on the newly hardened scar tissue upon her shoulders. Once she was inside the cave she could scent another horse, her curiosity was to much for the mare and she smell. She soon found the source of the scent and watched as the stallion worked her awe struck eyes wide. Her voice was soft, "Hello, what are you doing?" She waited silently pulling her wings closer to her sides.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 409 @[Dragomir]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-16-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-29-2014, 01:00 AM