the Rift

[PRIVATE] puzzle pieces scattered across my bones

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

demons run, but count the cost,
the battle's won, but the child is lost
He watched her silently, taking in each subtle movement on her face and calming slightly as her composure appeared to return. Their conversation was strange and painful for both of them. Sacre remembered her as a decaying monster out to threaten his friends whereas she seemed to remember nothing, a blank space in her mind. The colt couldn't even imagine how strange and difficult it must be to know something happened, but not what. All of a sudden he felt extremely guilty for his earlier volatile reaction, but he couldn't help it could he? He had truly been frightened of Sikeax that day, frightened of her and for her. That day he had been a boy and a very silly frightened boy! Between then and now, Sacre had been grabbed by the horn and dragged through the stages of maturity. Roux had taught him love and loyalty, his lineage had taught him hardness and prejudice; life so far had taught him to form his own view on events. Finally, Inari had gifted him glorious days of companionship and patience. He drew on all that now to keep his mind clear and free himself of festering fear or even hate to look upon Sikeax like a friend should; with a soft smile and an open heart.

She spoke finally and Sacre took in each detail, ears twitching at the sound of the Dragons Throat. Levi, the winged fellow he had met that one time, had been from there and promised to take him one day. Though the colt had never found him again. He looked at Sikeax thoughtfully as a small plan formed in his mind. There was no way he was going to leave it as it was and the boy had always wanted to go to the Throat land. She also mentioned a mare by the name of Amara, though Sacre could not find a face to the name in his memory. Perhaps this unknown female had turned Sikeax into a wraith. If that had happened, then it all made sense. It was only a guess in the end.

"I don't know who Amara is, but maybe she knows what happened to you..." He said almost absent mindedly. There was a possibility this mare was still a wraith, however, so Sacre held his tongue over trying to find her. Instead he addressed something else "I don't have a home any more. I fled when the darkness came and never returned." He admitted quietly. It seemed wrong to be uttering his disloyalty to the Basin in the very mountains they lived in. He moved on quickly, not wanting to dwell on it "the Dragons Throat really! I met a horse called Levi who was from there and he said he would take me one day, but I never saw him again." He sighed sadly before his expression became excited all of a sudden " will you take me?"

Sacre had no idea if she'd agree to it or not, but the colt quietly hoped she did.

ooc; n'aww it was good!
sydna

@[Sikeax]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: puzzle pieces scattered across my bones - by Sacre - 04-29-2014, 07:25 PM